4th Australian Ambulance Car Company
From Our Contribution
This unit was authorised in January 1942 and in March a HQ element and one section were raised at Karrakatta. In May they became an AASC unit, servicing medical units in the Perth/Fremantle area. As they were never fully staffed, in May 1945 they were organised as 4th Ambulance car Platoon and they then worked from Salters Point until the end of the war.
- Helen Patricia Warren 23 Apr 1943 - 13 Nov 1945
- Mary Evelyn Grace Hynes 24 Jun 1943 - 10 May 1946 (Much of the time detached to hospital units)
- Arvonia (Jean) Curtis 19 Jul 1943 - 21 Mar 1945
Content has come from The Unit Guide - Volume 4 - The Australian Army 1939-1945, page 4.169 - Graham R McKenzie-Smith - Big Sky Publishing - 2018